COVID-19 Pseudovirus Infection and Neutralisation Service
Preclinics GmbH offers its customers Covid-19 pseudotyped viruses infection and neutralization services in vitro and ex vivo. This service is based on the crucial interaction of trimeric Spike protein of SARS-Cov2 with its eukaryotic counter receptor ACE2.
This service can be used for:
Assay lay out27/11/2020
In vitro infection and neutralization assay
Expresses the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
Purified antibodies/plasma/serum/inhibitors/proteins/short peptides
The assay will be done in duplicates unless otherwise desired/requested. In case of serial dilutions, 6 dilutions can be tested.
• 293T overexpressing hACE2 receptor
• 293T cell line over expressing hACE2 receptor and hTMPRSS2* on the receptor.
*hTMPRSS2 is a serine protease that tends to prime the SARS Cov2 spike protein thereby facilitating the interaction with the ACE2 receptor and subsequent entry of virus/pseudotyped virus into the host cells.
Our service includes the following controls:
• ‘No sample‘ positive control (ACE2 cells incubated with pseudoviruses alone)
• positive serum/inhibitor control (neutralizing the pseudotyped virus with an IC50 of 239.7 to 945.4 (serum) and 0.001453 to 16.16 µM (serine protease inhibitor)
• ‘negative serum control‘ serum sample internally tested to be non-neutralizing
• negative control (no pseudovirus with an ACE2-expressing cell line)
Duplicate technical replicates will be performed for all controls unless otherwise requested.
Additional negative controls with cells that do not express the ACE2 receptor, can be added to this service upon request.
We offer three deliverables
Fig1. Pseudotyped SARS Cov2 neutralization by serum from Covid-19 recovered individual.
Fig.2. Infection/Transduction of pseudotyped SARS-Cov2 into different cell lines.
Fig.3.Neutralization of pseudotyped SARS Cov2 (GFP reporter) by anti-Spike Llama serum (Tyson) as analysed by fluorescence microscopy.
Fig. 4. Inhibition of pseudotyped SARS Cov2 transduction into hACE2 and hTMPRSS2 expressing cell lines by serine protease inhibitor (Nafamostat).
Please fill out this form to receive the download link for our pricelist via e-mail.